- Constructed from heavy duty steel with brass pin and bushing, plus grease fitting.
- Compact, strong and reliable.
- Multiple sizes to fit your application
- Ideal for trailer doors/gates, tool cabinets, and other enclosures.
- Buyers Products Steel Weld-On Bullet Hinge with Grease Fitting (also known as a lift-off hinge) is ideal for trailer doors/gates and tool cabinets. The hinge is constructed from steel with a brass pin and bushing. They are available in multiple sizes to fit your application.
Product Common Use: Trailer Doors, Trailer Ramp Gates, Tool Cabinets
- Finish Plain
- Hinge Length 3.94 “
- Material Carbon Steel
- Mounting Type Weld
- Thickness 0.77 “
- Pin Diameter 2 0.39 “
- Overall Diameter 0.63 “
- Greasable (y/n) Yes
- Pin Material Brass
- Bushing Material Brass
There are no reviews yet.