Online Deal Only
The CURT A25™ 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series™, an easier mounting system and the power of a 25K 5th wheel hitch.
Like our A16™ and A20™ hitches, this 25K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
This A25™ 5th wheel hitch also comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickup trucks with the truck bed puck system (year range specific). The legs mount directly into the four-point mounting system, allowing the CURT A25™ hitch to be installed quickly and easily. The most unique feature of these legs is their quarter-turn anchoring system. The variable-position anchors allow the 5th wheel hitch head to easily drop into the puck system, and with a quarter-turn, the hitch can be installed or removed as needed. The anchors can also be adjusted to eliminate any chucking noises.
Once installed, the A25™ is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A25™ 5th wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a carbide black powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A25™ for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)25,000 LB
- Head SeriesA-Series
- Hub WarehouseD25
- Installation Height13 IN – 17 IN
- Part Type*
- Product Weight176.000
- ShippingFreight Only
- Shipping Weight176.000
- Vertical Load6,250 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for a more precise build
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes A25 5th wheel hitch head #16580 and GM puck system legs #16025 (requires GM puck system for installation) (patent# 8,827,298)
- Intended for long-bed trucks only. Each truck-trailer configuration is different. Be sure to review each configuration and always ensure adequate trailer-to-cab clearance when maneuvering.
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component