Online Deal Only
The CrossWing™ 5th wheel hitch is designed to raise the bar on towing. It is engineered to be solid yet easy to handle by combining robust strength with state-of-the-art technology, all while remaining lightweight. Compared to traditional 5th wheel hitches, the CrossWing is 65% lighter with a main body weight of only 60 lbs. And with its lightweight design, assembly and installation are a breeze and can be done by one person with no extra hassle.
Although it is light in weight, the CrossWing’s strength and toughness are not jeopardized. It is constructed with tough, premium steel that offers 20,000-lb. weight capacity, and has a reinforced head connection point that provides exceptional strength. Its unique coupling system eliminates guesswork by offering a visible contact surface, and its head channel guides the kingpin into place for easier hookup, saving you time that you can spend on the road instead.
In addition to its strength, the CrossWing is packed with cutting-edge technology that is a step above the rest. It allows fore, aft and lateral head articulation when connecting on uneven terrain, and features ShockDrop™ technology that reduces jerking and jarring for an overall smoother tow. It also contains an easy-to-reach release handle for ergonomic operation, and three points of height adjustment ranging from 16-3/8″ to 20-3/8″, so an ideal tow experience is easy and simple to attain. Finally, the CrossWing is finished with a premium, carbide textured black powder coating that protects against rust, ensuring this 5th wheel hitch will provide comfortable, superior rides through many miles to come.
- Finish TEXTURED BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) 20,000 LBS
- Hub Warehouse D25
- Installation Height 16-3/8 IN – 20-3/8 IN
- Material Carbon Steel
- Part Type 5th Wheel Hitch
- Product Weight 86.650
- Shipping Weight 86.650
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
- Premium steel construction offers robust 20,000-lb. capacity
- Features patent-pending ShockDrop technology to reduce jerking and jarring
- Reinforced head connection point for superior strength and peace of mind
- Easy, one-person installation and removal (fits industry-standard rails)
- 65% lighter than most traditional 5th wheel hitches (main body weighs 60 lbs.)
- Unique coupling system eliminates guesswork by offering visible contact surface
- Head piece permanently installs onto kingpin
- Head channel guides kingpin into place for easier hookup
- Allows fore, aft and lateral head articulation when connecting on uneven terrain
- Easy-to-reach release handle for ergonomic operation
- Three points of height adjustment from 16-3/8″ to 20-3/8″
- Coupling point offset 5″ rearward for added turning clearance
- High-grade, powder-coated steel for added strength vs. aluminum
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Not compatible with X5 adapters
- Patent pending
- Lippert trailer chassis approved. Will not void warranty.
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- The 5” offset adds more turning clearance than traditional over-axle 5th wheel hitches, which may lessen the need for a slider. However, each truck-trailer configuration is different. Be sure to review each configuration and always ensure adequate trailer-to-cab clearance when maneuvering.