Online Deal Only
Like the other 5th wheel hitches of the CURT Q-series, the CURT Q20™ is designed to offer the quietest 5th wheel towing possible. It does this using a spherical axial bearing. This unique pivoting mechanism is built into the hitch head and allows it to tilt with the 5th wheel trailer in any direction necessary. With its dual-locking jaws for 360-degree pin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication, the spherical axial bearing provides smooth, safe, quiet towing, even with large 5th wheel trailers.
The Q20™ also makes the coupling process easier. It features a self-aligning head to help reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, as well as a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab, eliminating the need to get out of the vehicle to check the connection. This 20K 5th wheel hitch comes with a weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. and is finished with a durable carbide black powder coat for an excellent defense against rust, scratches and UV damage.
This particular Q20™ hitch comes with a set of CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel legs, designed to be mounted on select Chevrolet or GMC long-bed pickup trucks with the truck bed puck system (year range specific). Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the legs quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q20™ hitch and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing. The anchors feature an adjustable design to perfectly lock the hitch into place and eliminate any chucking noises, and the legs are finished in a durable carbide black powder coat to be highly resistant to scratches, rust and UV damage. These legs are only intended to fit select Chevrolet or GMC trucks with a year-specific puck system and cannot be installed without it.
Certain turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder, are not compatible with CURT Q-series hitches and should not be used as they may create vehicle / trailer handling hazards. Please contact CURT Product Support for compatibility information.
- Finish CARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW) 20,000 LB
- Head Series Q-Series
- Hub Warehouse D25
- Installation Height 13 IN – 17 IN
- Part Type 5th Wheel Hitch
- Product Weight 183.00
- Shipping Freight Only
- Vertical Load 5,000 LB
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and puck system
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes Q20 5th wheel hitch head #16530 and GM puck system legs #16025 (requires GM puck system for installation)
- Intended for long-bed trucks only. Each truck-trailer configuration is different. Be sure to review each configuration and always ensure adequate trailer-to-cab clearance when maneuvering.
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component; not compatible with articulating or turret-style pin boxes, such as Rota-Flex and Sidewinder