Online Deal Only
With a gross trailer weight capacity of 24,000 lbs., the CURT Q24™ 5th wheel hitch is capable of towing some of the heaviest 5th wheel trailers, while still offering a smooth, quiet ride. What makes it unique is its spherical axial bearing. Instead of pivoting of two axes, the Q24™ is built with a spherical bearing that allows the hitch head to pivot in virtually any direction. This means smoother turns, a quieter ride and less strain on your towing equipment and truck. The Q24™ also features dual-locking jaws for 360-degree kingpin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication.
The Q24™ 5th wheel hitch also makes coupling easier with its self-aligning head, single-handle operation and three-position coupling indicator. While the self-aligning head helps reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, the coupling indicator eliminates the need for you to get in and out of the truck cab to check the kingpin connection. The indicator is visible from the cab of the pickup and shows the exact status of the coupling point. For long-lasting protection against the elements, this 24K 5th wheel hitch is finished with a highly durable carbide black powder coat.
This 24K 5th wheel hitch comes with the CURT R24™ roller and Ram puck system 5th wheel roller adapter. It is designed to be mounted on a Ram short-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the adapter quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q24™ hitch and roller and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing.
Once installed, the roller allows for added clearance when making tight turns with your trailer. CURT 5th wheel rollers are true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12″ of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10″, to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
This Q24™ hitch with puck system roller is only intended to fit the Ram puck system and cannot be installed without it.
Certain turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder, are not compatible with CURT Q-series hitches and should not be used as they may create vehicle / trailer handling hazards. Please contact CURT Product Support for compatibility information.
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)24,000 LB
- Head SeriesQ-Series
- Hub WarehouseD25
- Installation Height19 IN – 23 IN
- Part Type5th Wheel Hitch
- ShippingFreight Only
- Shipping Weight336.200
- Superceded by Item16060
- Vertical Load6,000 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Fits Ram short-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Spherical axial bearing tilts head in any direction for a smooth, quiet ride
- Dual jaws fully wrap the kingpin to reduce chucking and increase security
- R24 5th wheel roller #16570 provides 12″ of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Wide, self-aligning head helps eliminate errors when backing up to the trailer
- Lockable, short-throw handle automatically engages with the kingpin
- Three easy-access grease fittings for lubrication
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and puck system
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ram puck system for installation (intended for short-bed trucks; capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component)
- Includes Q24 5th wheel hitch head #16545, R24 roller #16570 and Ram puck system roller adapter #16022
- Not compatible with articulating or turret-style pin boxes, such as Rota-Flex and Sidewinder