Ranch Hitch Adapter, 5th Wheel to Gooseneck, 8″ Offset
The ranch hitch adapter is the only 5th wheel-to-gooseneck adapter on the market that meets V19 certification. V19 is the strongest safety certification available for gooseneck connections. The ranch hitch adapter can pull a trailer weighing up to 24,000 lbs. with 6,000 lb. tongue weight. It is strong, it is also very easy to use. Most gooseneck receivers require you to get into the bed of your truck to latch the coupler; not so with the ranch hitch adapter. The remote cable mechanism allows you to engage and release the coupler while standing on the ground outside your pickup. The bell shaped receiver allows for the hitch ball and adapter to be as much as 3″ off center, and still slide into place correctly. With 3″ of vertical adjustment you can be sure your trailer matches up level with your truck. The adapter with an 8″ offset for use with short bed trucks. The extra 8″ gives you more room between the overhang of your trailer and the cab of your truck allowing you to turn more easily. The offset version includes all the same benefits of the straight version and is also rated for 24,000 lbs. and 6,000 lb. tongue weight. Ranch hitch adapter is quick and easy to install.
- Fits standard 2-5/16″ gooseneck ball hitch
- 3″ vertical adjustment from 11-3/4″ to 14-3/4″
- Kit includes all hardware for attachment to 5th wheel trailer
- Easy installation, even an inexperienced do-it-yourselfer can install it in less than an hour
- Options for both long and short bed trucks
- Only adapter with remote coupler release
- Only adapter that meets V19 standards
- Ball Hitch Size: 2-5/16″
- Vertical Adjustment: 11-3/4″ to 14-3/4″
- GVWR Trailer: 24,000 lbs.
- Tongue Weight: 6000 lbs.
This part is universal